Resep Brownies Donat
Brownies are cakes that are familiar to our tongues. Its sweet flavour and the brown colour is the characteristic of this cake. We can create a unique food like this donuts brownies. Instead of you imagining how delicious this cake is, you better make it now.
Complete recipe for how to make Brownies Donuts can be seen below.
300 gr dark cooking chocolate, cut into pieces
150 gr of butter
150 gr of sugar
50 gr medium protein flour
30 gr chocolate powder
½ teaspoon of baking powder
50 gr of chocolate chips
Sweetened condensed milk
How to make:
1. Melt the butter. Add sliced chocolate. Stir until the chocolate melt. Set it aside.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar for 3 minutes until it has pale colour. Add the melted chocolate. Mix well.
3. Add flour, chocolate powder and baking powder while sifting and stir evenly. Add the chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Pour into donuts shape molder which has been smeared with butter.
5. Put in to oven with temperature of 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes until it is cooked.
6. Lift it out of the mold.
7. Then dip into melted at the top, then give a sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles and grated cheese. (For the toppings are up to your creation).