Resep Cap Cai Semarang
When doing sahur, most people choose to make simple recipes to save time. So today, we're going to try and make a simple yet unique Semarangese dish, Semarangese Cap Cay
Complete recipe on how to make Semarangese Cap Cay is on below:
2 pcs of carrot
1 head of cauliflower
1 head of broccoli
1 pc of chinese cabbage
1 bundle of leek
1 fist of shredded oyster mushroom
7 pcs of fish meatball/beef meatball
7 pcs of quail egg
½ clove of onion
3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp of oyster sauce
4 tbsp of liquid cornstarch
1.Slice and prepare all ingredients.
2. Heat the pan, put in slices of crushed onion and garlic. Stir-fry until fragrant.
3. Add minced chicken meat, seafood and meatball. Stir evenly.
4. Add water, pepper, sugar, chicken stock, oyster sauce, and ketchup.
5. Put in all slices of vegetables and mushroom, except leek. Make sure to put in hard vegetables first.
6. Add quail eggs and leek, cook a little bit until all vegetables are done.
7. Last, add liquid cornstarch, stir, then turn off the heat.
8. Ready to serve.