- Masak Tv Team
Resep Bakso Tempe Goreng
Although we use tempe as a mixture, the composition of the meat is still regulated so that the distinctive flavor of the meatballs does not disappear. Tempe adds a savory taste and an attractive texture after frying.
1 tempe board
8 tablespoons tapioca flour
1 egg egg
2 liters of water
300 g beef bone
1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon fried garlic
2 tablespoons fried red bwg
1 btg leek
Fried Onion Vermicelli How to make:
1. Steam the tempeh until cooked, mix all ingredients using a food processor.
2. Round the tempe mixture and fry until golden yellow, set aside.
3. Heat the water, add the bones of the cow then cook until boiling.
4. Add fried garlic, garlic geprek, leeks, fried shallots, add pepper and salt to taste. Cook for 15 minutes
5. Serve fried tempe meatballs with complement.