Resep Broccoli and Goats Cheese Quiche
A Pie that combine a savoury goat cheese with broccoli inside is making this dish into a tasty creamy and luxury quiche.
The complete recipe of Broccoli and Goats Cheese Quiche is on below :
4 eggs (1 for egg wash, 3 for the dough)
2 small broccolis, use the upper part, boil for 7 mutes, chill.
300 g feta cheese (Goats cheese)
300 ml cooking cream
2 cloves of onion
1 tbsp olive oil
Cayenne pepper/ peppers powder
Ground black pepper
1 round pie tray with diameter 20x20
Shortcust pastry ingredients (basic savoury pie):
250 g all purpose flour
110 g unsalted butter (cold temperature, cut into dices) A pinch of salt
6 tbsp cold water
1. Heat the oven on 180° C.
2. Roll the shortcut pastry, shape into the tray. Stab using a fork.
3. Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. While waiting, make the stuffing.
5. Heat the pan, add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
6. Stir fry the onions until it is caramelized.
7. In a large bowl, add 3 eggs, cooking cream, goats cheese (feta cheese), ground black pepper, caramelized onion and cayenne pepper/ peppers powder. Mix well.
8. Take the pastry out from the oven, brush with the egg wash and then put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
9. Add the rest of the egg to the stuffing mixture
10. Take out the pastry, pour the stuffing mixture on the pie crust
11. Bake for 45-60 minutes, until it is golden brown.
12. Chill for 15 minutes in temperature room. Serve.