Resep Camilan Cokelat
In Indonesia, dates is identical with Ramadan because when Muslims are break fasting, they are suggested to eat something sweet first. In result, the dates cost is increasing around that time. This Middle East fruit is not only sweet and taste good, but also rich with vitamins and minerals which are good for our health. Dates also has a natural sweetness that is heathier than the cane sugar.
The complete recipe of No Bake Cashew Choco Dates below:
30 pcs dates without seed
200 gr roast cashew
250 gr dark cooking chocolate chip
1. Prepare the baking sheet (sillicon baking sheet is recomended) of 8x8 cm. Cover with baking paper, set aside
2. In a food processor, mix dates and the roast cashew. Blend until it becomes crumble
3. Put the dates mixture into the baking sheet, flatten with a spoon. Chill for 10 minutes.
4. On top of a bowl of hot water, melt the chocolate chip using another bowl.
5. Then pour the chocolate on top of the chilled dates. Spead the chocolate evenly.
6. Chill in a freezer for at least 30 minutes or leave it overnight.
7. After it is set, cut it into square.
8. Ready to serve.