Resep Spicy korean chicken feet with cheese
he cook us a popular dish which has been loved by South Korean woman. Yup, it is Spicy Korean Chicken Feet With Cheese a.k.a Dakbal!
The complete recipe of Spicy Korean Chicken Feet With Cheese can be seen below.
Chicken Feet Ingredients:
½ kg chicken feet
5 cloves of garlic
3 bird's eye chilli
2 tsp gochujang (Korean chilli paste)
1 ½ tsp fish sauce
3 tbsp chilli powder
1 tsp sesame oil
How to make:
1. Boil the water. Add lemon juice, a bit of lemon zest, pepper and salt. Add the chicken feet. Cook for about 8 minutes. Drain and chill.
2. Heat the cooking oil then fry the chicken feet until golden. Drain.
3. Ground the garlic and bird's eye chilli. Add gochujang, fish sauce, chilli powder, and sugar. Mix well.
4. Heat the cooking oil, add chicken feet and the sauce. Add the sauce bit by bit until all of the chicken feet is coated.
5. Heat the hot plate, put mozzarella cheese, onion, basil leaves and spicy chicken feet. Roll and enjoy!