- Masak Tv Team
Resep Terong Crispy Cabai Garam
The use of ice water prevents gluten from flour from forming quickly, so that the fried products remain crispy.
Baking powder also helps crispy fried longer. Serve immediately when it's hot.
A complete recipe for how to make Crispy Chili Eggplant Salt can be seen below:
Crispy eggplant ingredients:
2 large purple eggplants, large slices of
1 btr egg
½ white pepper powder
200 g wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
50-100 ml ice water, to taste
Salt chili ingredients:
5 cloves of onion, sliced
½ clove of onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
5 red cayenne pepper, sliced
1 btg leeks, sliced
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt mushrooms
1. Crispy Eggplant: Beat the eggs in a medium bowl. Add white pepper and salt, shake well.
2. Enter the flour and baking powder, stir well. Add ice water little by little until the thickness is like a dough, not too runny or thick.
3. Heat the cooking oil.
4. Dip the eggplants into the mixture one by one and then fry. Fry until crispy and golden brown. Lift. Do it until all the eggplants are gone. Drain with a paper towel.
5. Set aside.
6. Chili Salt: Heat some oil. Saute onion and onion until fragrant. Add garlic, saute until fragrant but not burnt.
7. Add the red cayenne pepper and scallions, saute until wilted and shiny.
8. Give sugar, mushroom broth, and salt, stir well. Turn off the heat.
9. Pour stir-fried salt chili on crispy eggplants.
Serve warm. Find our g + page at Heat the cooking oil.