Resep Tongseng Kikil
Kikil has a mild taste, so it needs to be combined with strong herbs. This time, the tongseng recipe was made with the addition of cumin and cardamom spices to make it taste more fragrant and complex.
The complete recipe for how to make a Kikil Tongseng can be seen below:
500 g presto gravel
100 ml instant coconut milk
1 bitter lemon grass, orchids
2 lbr bay leaves
3 lbr kaffir lime leaves, bone removed
5 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced leaves
5 pieces of cayenne pepper whole greens
100 g cabbage
½ teaspoon white pepper powder
5 tablespoons soy sauce
1 red tomato, sliced
2 tablespoons cooking oil
3 cloves of garlic
5 cloves of onion
7 pieces of red curly red chili
3 parts of candlenut roasted
1 teaspoon coriander
½ teaspoon curry powder
5 parts of cardamom
1 turmeric segment, burn
1 ginger segment
How to Make:
1. Blend all ingredients of fine spices, set aside.
2 Heat the cooking oil. Saute ground spices with lemon grass, bay leaves, and orange leaves until fragrant and cooked.
3. Add water and coconut milk, cook until boiling, set aside.
4. Heat the oil. Saute shallots and cayenne pepper until fragrant. Add cabbage. Give salt and pepper. Saute until wilted. Add soy sauce, stir well.
5. Add coconut milk and gravel stew, cook until boiling.
6. Add tomatoes and leeks, cook until cooked. Pick up and present Find our g + page at Cook until boiling.
7. Add tomatoes and leeks, cook until cooked. Pick up and present Find our g + page at Cook until boiling.